This document can be printed from any browser using the browser print command.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: email; first name; last name; various types of Data; Cookie; Usage data; payment data; address; business name.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data. Other and external parties can also be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of persons in charge can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than the one the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the ONU, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE COLLECTED DATA
The User's Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the User, interaction with external social networks and platforms, displaying content from external platforms, Statistics and payment Management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DETAILS
Mailing list or newsletter (this Website)
By registering on the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be sent. User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Website or after making a purchase.
Personal data: first name, last name, email address.
Contact form (this Website)
The User, filling the contact form with Persnal Data, has agreed to its usage for reply at the information request, estimate quotation, or any other purpose listed in the contact form.
Personal data: first name, last name, email address, various data.
These types of services allow interaction with social network platforms, or other external platforms, directly from this Website pages.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are, in any case, susceptible to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out of the respective services to make sure that the data processed on this Website is not connected to the User's profile.
Tweet button and social widget of Twitter (Twitter Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter’s social widgets are services used to interact with Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data Involved: Cookie, Usage Data.
Linkedin button and social widgets of Linkedin (Linkedin Corporation)
The button and the Linkedin’s social widgets are services used to interact with Linkedin social network, provided by Linkedin Corporation.
Personal Data Involved: Cookie, Usage Data.
Like button and social widget of Facebook
The Like button and the Facebook’s social widgets are services used to interact with Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc. or provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd, depending on the localisation of this Website.
Personal Data Involved: Cookie, Usage Data.
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service may still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts is font style visualization service managed by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location in which this website is used, which allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc.)
Font Awesome is a font style visualization service managed by Fonticons, Inc. which allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data: Usage Data.
Unless otherwise specified, this Website processes all payments by credit card, bank transfer or other external payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise stated, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers.
This Website is not involved in the collection and processing of this information: instead, it will only receive a notification from the payment service provider in question that payment has been made.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payment.
Bank transfer payment
In the event that the chosen payment method is the direct bank transfer to the bank account indicated by this Website, the Data Controller will collect the data relating to the User's payment, i.e. the bank account number of the sender, the SWIFT code, the Bank and the name of the settlor. These data will be collected and processed exclusively in the context of the transaction and for the sole purpose of billing.
Personal Data involved: first name, last name, payment related data, address and company data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Website is accessed from, ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google potrebbe utilizzare i Dati Personali per contestualizzare e personalizzare gli annunci del proprio network pubblicitario.
Personal Data Involved: Cookie, Usage Data.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected are used to supply Services to the Users or to sell products, including payment and possible delivery. The personal data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their Data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another Owner. This arrangement is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a claim. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.